Helpful reminder: Check LEAD TIME GUIDANCE before you order!
Everyone we hand it to - loves it. The next question is usually "Where can I get it?" No flowery description required: it's thick; it’s creamy; it’s decadent; it’s vanilla custard. This liquid contains generous amounts of our famous in-house vanilla bean extract. Some believe it's better than Grant's Vanilla Custard (GVC) - no, I'm not kidding. We like to think of it as "GVC for the American palate." CLS is less "egg'ish" and more "vanilla'ish" (due to the inclusion of our legendary vanilla extract), but, the 'eggy' notes are still very much present and accounted for. It's as close to an all day vape as we have ever experienced - truth be told, it's hard to put it down. WARNING: This product has been scientifically proven to be highly addictive and cause reorders.
*PG/VG Ratio = 50/50
* "Near-Zero" (nicotine not added intentionally) is executed in MAXVG (approx 20/80) - mix NZ with 6/12/18 to achieve high VG blends! EXAMPLE: 30ml of NZ + 15ml of 18mg = 45ml of "Extremely High VG 6mg" (including flavor boost!) Consult with us for details on ratios to achieve your desired PG/VG ratio and nic level!
* Like all of our liquid, CLS is adequately pre-steeped (2-6 weeks minimum). Most can hit CLS fresh out of the mailbox and enjoy it, but I prefer to steep it a minimum of 10-14 days after arrival. The more, the better. Bottles continue to improve with up to THREE MONTHS of steep time! Once it does hit for you, do yourself a favor and order up 2 or 3 (50)ml bottles so you can always have well steeped liquid in your dripper!
* CLS is the definition of an all-day every-day vape
* The most common complaint is that it's too sweet - the "sweet factor" mellows over time... if it's too sweet for your taste, let it steep!
* Slightly muted in clearomizers (Protank, Protank 2, Kanger T3S, CE4) - this is very typical of clearomizers, however, it is a fantastic vape with simple "beginner" equipment. (This is the primary reason why this is our best seller!) Reported to vape really well in the Mini-Protank 2. This is a killer vape in a Aspire Nautilus with BVC coils - maybe even better than a Kayfun?
* Clear enough for a carto w/ or without a tank, performed well in a two punched BOGE510SR (Prive Tanked, 65/35). Carto lasted 3.5 weeks - I actually wanted to change the flavor out before it the carto started tasting funky.
* Extensively tested on 500mesh (RSST) - Heaven in a tank. Yummy. We personally prefer "auto-drip" cotton/micro-coil builds on Genesis style devices - YMMV.
* Kayfun Lite Plus/Russian 91%/Orchid/Fogger friendly - especially the Fogger. Generous clouds and delicious flavor - very build dependent.
* Extremely High Wattage/High Voltage friendly, but the sweet spot is approx 9-9.5w. This liquid is extremely hard to overheat - one user vaped this at 88w with intense flavor, no burning. Varied feedback about the results of high voltage - some taste more custard, some taste more vanilla. For high wattage vaping - make sure you have adequate airflow!
* Best results will be obtained in a dripper - builds south of .5ohms! Please, if you build this low, know the limitations of your device and practice good battery safety!
* Mixes well with a wide variety of bakery style vapes, fruits, and tobaccos from any and all vendors. I use it to doctor up my unmentionables from the "taste is subjective" shoebox of shame.
* Definitely try "Naki's Blend" - 50% Custard's last Stand + 50% Creme Brulee... the regulars swear by it! (Order Both and Mix-It-Yourself!)
*Nicoticket LLC is committed to ensuring our "family" - past, present, and prospective - understand the inhalation risks associated with vaping specific types of flavors. All liquid containing "custard notes" from ALL VENDORS (including Nicoticket LLC) contain some combination of Diacetyl, Acetoin, and/or Acytyl Propionyl (collectively known as "diketones"). This liquid does *not* contain Diacetyl, but it *does* contain Acetoin, Acytyl Propionyl; or both. It is *impossible* to produce the "rich, creamy, decadent, full-mouth experience" in eLiquid without diketones. Such is life - everything that tastes good is bad for you. Potential users are advised that there may be reason for pause due to an absence of longitudinal research which can provide adequate guidance with regard to the relative safety of inhaling eLiquid containing diketones. As with all eLiquid regardless of the types of flavoring used, the user accepts the all liability and risk associated with vaping. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SAFE VAPING. Purchase and subsequent use of this product is governed by our Terms & Conditions of Use. Please review the terms before purchasing or using this product.
Custard's Last Stand by nicoticket.com is 100% sourced and manufactured in the United States of America.
Nicoticket eLiquid Ingredients:
Husker eCigs, Plumes, 402 Vape, Vanilla Custard, Omaha, Norfolk, Crete, Seward, Nebraska, Columbus, Fremont
Showing reviews 1-20 of 454 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 21st Oct 2014
I bought 3 50ml bottles. Absolute best ever. Will be buying some French Vanilla to mix with on next purchase, Works well with my VTR, Love it
Posted by Sean McKillop on 18th Oct 2014
This is a great vape. It is my girlfriends all time favorite. Great to mix with crème brulé as well.
Posted by Unknown on 18th Oct 2014
This is my everyday vape. I have yet to find a flavor that beats this one.
Posted by Unknown on 17th Oct 2014
This is one of the best liquids out there. Nice, full mouthfeel. Outstanding vanilla notes backed up with a rich creamy custard. You cannot go wrong with this one!
Posted by Ty on 16th Oct 2014
I bounce between this and another custard flavor from a different company all day BUT this custard is a better vanilla flavor while the other has a egg taste. I bought 2 of these bottles in 0 nic, I lost 1 and Im sure when I find it, it will be steeped to perfection! I drip on a IGO w 9 RDA @ .3ohm and a IVP 2s 50w box mod. The flavor is full, satisfying and relaxing! I can grab a bottle of this and just vape away while staring at the celing saying "Oh my God this is good". Def not a liquid to vape if I want to be productive, LOL. Right out of the box, I put a few drops in my atty and ripped away, Im sure I looked like the scene from scooby-doo when scooby turns into a rocket and blast off after a scooby snack! Awesome liquid, I am very satisfied!
Posted by Unknown on 15th Oct 2014
CSL is the best dessert vape that I have tried to date, without a doubt. I have had it for about a week now and can't stop vaping it! It has a wonderful natural vanilla bean flavor unlike other vanilla flavors that I have had, which is the true game changer for me. I can't wait to see what it tastes like in a few weeks after it has had some time to steep. Also, I got this in the mail 2 days after I ordered it!! Best customer service I have encountered so far.
Posted by M4rtin on 14th Oct 2014
Its a well rounded all day vape! You cannot go wrong with it. After each vape you want to vape more of it and continue vaping till your tank is empty!
Posted by Unknown on 14th Oct 2014
Really good custard.
Posted by Unknown on 12th Oct 2014
Gooey creamy goodness. Will definitely buy again
Posted by Linda on 11th Oct 2014
This one of the all time great juices on the market. Good by itself and mixes great with almost everything. This is on my permanent order list. Fantastic!
Posted by Trevor L on 9th Oct 2014
I love dessert e juice.. nicoticket knocks out of the park with CLS. Smooth inhale with great throat hit. The flavor is consistant and has a very natural taste..zero funky aftertaste.. this is now my favorite all day vape.. I was a kings barrel and black label loyalist but not anymore!! Nicoticket will get ALL of my business. Best taste, best vapor and the price can't be beat.
Posted by Nate on 9th Oct 2014
Great custard, sweet out of the box. Letting it steep for a couple weeks but gets better as time goes by
Posted by Cullin Kin on 5th Oct 2014
Okay, so I'm not a fan of long reviews so I've come up with five points that sum this juice up:
1) Complex contemplations of culinary fortitude.
2) Polymorphism (Let is steep and you will die from amazing overload).
3) Vaping this juice is like what couples say to eachother on their wedding night... 'Can we do it again?'
4) A juice snobs delicacy. I mean, have you met Mista Kent Brooks? Just try to nitpick, I dare you.
5) It's like in the movies when the washed up high school football star talks about how great high school was... 'She's the best I've ever had.'
Posted by Frocket on 3rd Oct 2014
I'm a fan of vanilla flavors, especially custards. I've tried a lot of them - vanilla with strawberry, vanilla cream, vanilla with dragonfruit, vanilla with bourbon aged in oak barrels... This one is the truest vanilla flavor I've had. After trying Creme Brulee, I had to give this one a shot, and loved it. Mixed it with the Creme Brulee, and it was even better.
Promptly ordered 50ml of each. Next purchase will probably be 100ml of each. That's a crazy amount of e-liquid, but I know for a fact that I will vape all of it.
That's the definition of an ADV.
Posted by marcie on 2nd Oct 2014
I've tried a lot of different e-liquid from a lot of different companies, and by far, this is my favorite! I can't vape it all the time, because after a while I can't taste it anymore. But whenever I leave it alone for a few weeks and then come back to it, I feel like I never could have left it. It's SO GOOD!!!
Posted by Sabrina Banchs on 1st Oct 2014
Ok....FINALLY I find a custard vape that's worth a damn. After many, many orders from other companies I think I've finally struck gold. This stuff was great right out of the mail box - but I'm going to hold off and wait for a week or two before vaping it into extinction. Really creamy vape with no artificial flavors at all. Fantastic!
Posted by Dave on 1st Oct 2014
Received my first order of CLS and had to try it, could not wait! FOOB it was very good! Said to myself let it sit for a few days lets see what everyone is talking about. Well.......so glad I did! 2 weeks after receiving it, it was amazing! My new ADV and ATF! Do yourself a favor and order 2 bottles!!!!
Posted by JustAddJuice on 26th Sep 2014
I've only been vaping for a few months, but I have been on a mission to find the perfect custard and this is it! Within a couple of days of trying it, I ordered another 100mls, I can not risk running out of this one! I prefer it over the Creme Brulee. It's the best custard I've had and I've tried a lot of them!
Posted by Jaime on 25th Sep 2014
Amazing vanilla custard! I've had a handful of vanilla custards by other brands, Grimms, Grants, South Coast Vapor and a couple others and they just didn't have enough of that vanilla tone in the liquid for my taste. I officially found my new ADV for a vanilla custard, hands down!
Great prices, fast shipping and the attention to customer service is definitely there!
Posted by MamaVia on 24th Sep 2014
This has become my daily (and almost only) vape juice. I won't bore you with my impressions...others have written far better reviews than I can attempt..so read those. Before buying NicoTicket, I was buying a decent juice and an absurdly LOW price...but my son convinced me to try CLS (and buy him some Betelgeuse)...so, I bought CLS, CB and Betelgeuse. At first, I didn't see much difference between CLS and CB...but as my taste buds became more acquainted with the two, the differences began to develop. Both are VERY VERY RICH & CREAMY...I usually start with the CB in the morning and swap to the CLS in the afternoon, as the CB is a little more "delicate". After vaping 3 years, I'm not the chain Vaper I used to be...at one time I was vaping 150-200 ml a month...but I've settled down to just about 40-60 ml a month now. Possibly because I'm vaping an exceptional juice? (I remember when I smoked, I could go thru 3 packs of "low tar"/no flavor stinkies but only a pack of "full flavor" in the same amount of time). I started at 36 mg, then to 24, 18, 12, and 6...anything less than 18 and I was chain vaping...so..I stick with 18 and keep the ml used to +/- 50 ml a month. All that REALLY matters is that I haven't touched a stinky in 3 years! Back then, I was buying not just my own juice, but juice for my sister and my son...and when you are buying 600 ml or more each month, cost per ml is important...but now that I'm just supporting my own habit...I can afford the best...and I choose NicoTicket!
Showing reviews 1-20 of 454 | Next