Helpful reminder: Check LEAD TIME GUIDANCE before you order!
NOTICE: At present we are in the middle of a transition from LDPE plastic bottles to Amber Brown Glass. There is a very limited quantity of overfilled 15ml and 30ml LDPE plastic bottles remaining. All orders will be filled with overfilled LDPE plastic bottles first if there is remaining stock of plastic bottles. Unfortunately we can not honor requests for a specific bottle type due to strict inventory controls.
We will continue to overfill the new glass bottles like we always have! The new 15ml glass bottles come with a "dropper." The new 30ml and 60ml glass bottles do NOT come with a dropper. We have an order placed for 20/400 droppers that fit the new 30ml and 60ml glass bottles - we intend to sell the droppers for the 30ml and 60ml glass bottles À la carte (AT COST!) - BUT - they are not in stock yet because they are back-ordered! In the interim, you may need to secure a pipette or a blunt tipped syringe in order to dispense liquid from the 30ml and 50ml bottles. Also, for those of you that are in love with the old LDPE plastic bottles - we will be loading stock of 15ml LDPE plastic bottles with regular tips and caps soon!
Thank you for your patience while we work through this transition!
Everyone we hand it to - loves it. The next question is usually "Where can I get it?" No flowery description required: it's thick; it’s creamy; it’s decadent; it’s vanilla custard. This liquid contains generous amounts of our famous in-house vanilla bean extract. Some believe it's better than Grant's Vanilla Custard (GVC) - no, I'm not kidding. We like to think of it as "GVC for the American palate." CLS is less "egg'ish" and more "vanilla'ish" (due to the inclusion of our legendary vanilla extract), but, the 'eggy' notes are still very much present and accounted for. It's as close to an all day vape as we have ever experienced - truth be told, it's hard to put it down. WARNING: This product has been scientifically proven to be highly addictive and cause reorders.
*PG/VG Ratio = 50/50
* Like all of our liquid, CLS is adequately pre-steeped (2-6 weeks minimum). Most can hit CLS fresh out of the mailbox and enjoy it, but I prefer to steep it a minimum of 10-14 days after arrival. The more, the better. Bottles continue to improve with up to THREE MONTHS of steep time! Once it does hit for you, do yourself a favor and order up 2 or 3 big bottles so you can always have well steeped liquid in your dripper!
* CLS is the definition of an all-day every-day vape
* The most common complaint is that it's too sweet - the "sweet factor" mellows over time... if it's too sweet for your taste, let it steep!
* Slightly muted in clearomizers (Protank, Protank 2, Kanger T3S, CE4) - this is very typical of clearomizers, however, it is a fantastic vape with simple "beginner" equipment. (This is the primary reason why this is our best seller!) Reported to vape really well in the Mini-Protank 2. This is a killer vape in a Aspire Nautilus with BVC coils - maybe even better than a Kayfun?
* Clear enough for a carto w/ or without a tank, performed well in a two punched BOGE510SR (Prive Tanked, 65/35). Carto lasted 3.5 weeks - I actually wanted to change the flavor out before it the carto started tasting funky.
* Extensively tested on 500mesh (RSST) - Heaven in a tank. Yummy. We personally prefer "auto-drip" cotton/micro-coil builds on Genesis style devices - YMMV.
* Kayfun Lite Plus/Russian 91%/Orchid/Fogger friendly - especially the Fogger. Generous clouds and delicious flavor - very build dependent.
* Extremely High Wattage/High Voltage friendly, but the sweet spot is approx 9-9.5w. This liquid is extremely hard to overheat - one user vaped this at 88w with intense flavor, no burning. Varied feedback about the results of high voltage - some taste more custard, some taste more vanilla. For high wattage vaping - make sure you have adequate airflow!
* Best results will be obtained in a dripper - builds south of .5ohms! Please, if you build this low, know the limitations of your device and practice good battery safety!
* Mixes well with a wide variety of bakery style vapes, fruits, and tobaccos from any and all vendors. I use it to doctor up my unmentionables from the "taste is subjective" shoebox of shame.
* Definitely try "Naki's Blend" - 50% Custard's last Stand + 50% Creme Brulee... the regulars swear by it! (Order Both and Mix-It-Yourself!)
*Nicoticket LLC is committed to ensuring our "family" - past, present, and prospective - understand the inhalation risks associated with vaping specific types of flavors. All liquid containing "custard notes" from ALL VENDORS (including Nicoticket LLC) contain some combination of Diacetyl, Acetoin, and/or Acytyl Propionyl (collectively known as "diketones"). This liquid does *not* contain Diacetyl, but it *does* contain Acetoin, Acytyl Propionyl; or both. It is *impossible* to produce the "rich, creamy, decadent, full-mouth experience" in eLiquid without diketones. Such is life - everything that tastes good is bad for you. Potential users are advised that there may be reason for pause due to an absence of longitudinal research which can provide adequate guidance with regard to the relative safety of inhaling eLiquid containing diketones. As with all eLiquid regardless of the types of flavoring used, the user accepts the all liability and risk associated with vaping. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SAFE VAPING. Purchase and subsequent use of this product is governed by our Terms & Conditions of Use. Please review the terms before purchasing or using this product.
Custard's Last Stand by nicoticket.com is 100% sourced and manufactured in the United States of America.
Nicoticket eLiquid Ingredients:
- USP Grade Kosher Certified Propylene Glycol (PG)
- USP Grade Kosher Certified Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
- FEMA & GRAS approved, diacetyl free, natural and artificial flavoring*
- 99.7% pure nicotine processed in the United States from US grown tobacco
Husker eCigs, Plumes, 402 Vape, Vanilla Custard, Omaha, Norfolk, Crete, Seward, Nebraska, Columbus, Fremont
5 From Nicoticket
Test liquide c...
Rebel Vapor Re...
Custards Last ...
Master Vapers ...
4 from Nicotic...
Nicoticket Ejuice review()
(MyVapes Review) Nicoticket - Custards Last Stand()
5 From Nicoticket()
Nicoticket Custards Last Stand review by Kentucky Josh()
Test liquide custard last stand de chez nicoticket! Merci à allday.fr()
Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand e-liquid review!()
Nicoticket Review: Custards Last Stand()
Rebel Vapor Reviews: Nicoticket's "Custards Last Stand" E-juice()
Custards Last Stand by Nicoticket review()
Master Vapers flavor reviews Nicoticket - Gravity()
4 from Nicoticket - Part 1()
Showing reviews 1-10 of 469 | Next
this is it
Posted by Don Volo on 19th Nov 2014
Ok so I have been vaping since 6/14/14 when I had my last analog. I have tried many different types of e juice looking for the best custard out there. Why I waited until now to try CLS was a mistake on my part because I had read reviews in different forum's. All for the most part positive. I had settled on a vanilla custard from another source,however I knew something was missing. I bought my first bottle of CLS (born 11/4/14) I let it steep for 10 days. Oh yeah THIS IS IT! I placed my next order before I even tried it because Nicoticket sent me mail on Veterans day with a nice deal (thanks guys) and I am so glad that I took advantage of it. If you want a vanilla custard that is truly what the name claims THIS IS IT.
Posted by frogdog on 17th Nov 2014
Very good custard, best I've had to date. Just saw that the price went way up, 21.99 to 27.99 for a 50ml that's a huge jump. Just went from my all day vape to my every once in a while. Not cool.
Custard's Last Stand
Posted by Ron Bouchard on 15th Nov 2014
Outstanding quality and taste. It deserves all the praise rained upon it as it is one of the many great vapes that Nickoticket excels at.
Best Custard On Earth
Posted by StarreLabelle on 13th Nov 2014
I've lost count of how many 50ml bottles I've ordered; I cannot live as a vaper without CLS. It's just the perfect vanilla custard, bottle after bottle. I mix CLS into many flavors; even chocolate tastes better with CLS. I'm vaping Wakonda (another great Nicoticket flavor) right now, and I added some CLS to make it even better. I think Custars Last Stand might be the most famous eliquid on earth:)
Posted by Brian Clear on 11th Nov 2014
CLS is awesome!!! But don't take my word for it get yourself some and make your own opinion. A definite MUST BUY!!!
Posted by Unknown on 9th Nov 2014
When first vaped, I loved it, but as the day wore on the taste disappeared. Perhaps if I order again I can ask for added flavor drops. I really would like this, IF it had more flavor for me. Others love it....Me ...I need more custard flavor as it taste's when I first fill my tank.
Note from Clark: the solution is actually LESS flavor, not more! It sounds like you are inducing vaper's tongue. Get with us regarding your build info - hit us up on ECF, happy to help!!
Put it this way
Posted by Mark on 8th Nov 2014
As already mentioned, everything you read in all the reviews are spot on. This juice is just simply amazing! I've already gone through my 30 mL bottle in less than a week and ordered a 50 mL bottle. Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmm, good.
It's all so true
Posted by Ron B on 7th Nov 2014
Every bit of the great reviews you read about CLS are spot on. Wonderful flavor that keeps you coming back for more.
Custard. 'Nuff said.
Posted by Todd on 6th Nov 2014
No flashy tricks or flavors here, folks. There's a simple description for this juice: vanilla custard. No bells, no whistles, no aging in oak barrels or undertones of cardamom or whatever other nonsense descriptions that some other custards have.
It's simple, and it's good. Thick, savory vanilla with a bit of sweetness and not too strong on the egg. My definition of an ADV, and it's also great as a mixer. Have a fruit that's way to strong/sweet? Throw a little on top of CLS.
Posted by Jamison on 5th Nov 2014
What's left to say that hasn't already been said? CLS is a great custard. It's a simple yet delicious vanilla custard. The custard base and vanilla that they use are of very good quality, but like the description, it's not very eggy, and it's lacking in spice. So, overall, if your looking for a really good straight-up vanilla custard without the eggyness and spices that are usually associated with custards, then this will definitely be for you! Even though I like my custards to be rich, eggy, and full of spice, I still found myself enjoying this juice, and I certainly can't fault it :)
Showing reviews 1-10 of 469 | Next