Helpful reminder: Check LEAD TIME GUIDANCE before you order!
Gravity on the Rise
If you are looking for an unforgettable fruity eJuice, look no further than Gravity. Featuring a blend of tangerine, peach, cranberry, and pomegranate, Gravity, like the force it is named after, is powerful and impossible to overlook.
This flavor-packed eJuice is ready to vape right out of the box but it also ages well, offering stronger, more explosive fruity flavors over time.
We recommend a clearomizer for this eJuice to get the best results. We encourage our customers to reach out to us with questions about daily maintenance of their vapes and steeping processes for their eLiquids. Feel free to give us a call or fill out the online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
PG/VG Ratio 65/35
* No need to steep - Gravity tastes great fresh out of the mailbox. All. Day. Vape. :)
* Tastes great in well maintained clearomizers (Protank, Protank 2, Kanger T3S, CE4) - note - well maintained. This is a very SWEET liquid - sweetener translates into increased coil buildup that may be intolerable for newer vapers that want to maximize the life of stock coils. Regular (even daily) maintenence including an overnight soak in PGA/Vodka, a warm water rinse, and a dry burn may be required to get peak performance out of a clearomizer. Users are very much encouraged to visit us on either ECF or Nu-Vapor and inquire about rebuilding heads with cotton wicking for better performance.
* Very clear - more than clear enough for a carto w/ or without a tank
* Tested extensively on 500mesh (RSST). Flavor was exceptional after a short break-in period with a fresh unoxidized wick.
* Changes flavor profiles with changes in wattage - experiment with it.
* Katy says it's "head and shoulders better than Betelgeuse." Clark says she's full of it. Cactus Breath from ECF has predicted it will oust Betelgeuse from the throne. Even the best of ECF 2013 couldn't pick a winner - try them both. You can continue to order if you pick Betelgeuse :) (just kidding)
**Much love to Catherine from El Paso, TX for the Gravitational inspriation!
Purchase and subsequent use of this product is governed by our Terms & Conditions of Use. Please review the terms before purchasing or using this product.
4 from Nicotic...
5 From Nicoticket
Master Vapers ...
Showing reviews 1-10 of 110 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 18th Dec 2014
Gravity was the first juice that I tried from Nicoticket. It tastes remarkably fresh and not artificial at all. I often prefer the richer juices, but always like to have a fruit around in case I want to switch it up. I tried a few offerings from other companies since finishing my Gravity, but all pale in comparison. I've ordered more.
Posted by roshier on 15th Dec 2014
Im not a fruit fan and still am not after trying this juice. However i love peach flavored anything and this definitely has a tangy peach feel that i dig
I like this one...
Posted by Unknown on 11th Dec 2014
Better than Betelgeuse in my opinion. I can actually taste some of the individual fruits on this one and the flavor doesnt get old because i constantly keep tasting different ones.
Try a small bottle
Posted by Unknown on 29th Nov 2014
This fruit vape is not the same a Beetlejuice. Try a small sample before pulling the trigger on a big bottle.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Nov 2014
only gave it 4 stars, because i like betelgeuse more. very good though.
Yet to be disappointed
Posted by 69CamaroSS on 26th Nov 2014
As my headline (and other reviews) states...I've YET to be disappointed by ANY Nicoticket juice....better yet...I've yet to NOT be BLOWN AWAY!!! Gravity is a wonderful juice that blends fruit flavors that truly do "play well" together. I've enjoyed Gravity for quote some time and would expect you to as well. Why "only" 4 stars, then (forgive me Katy) while a wonderful flavorful juice, Gravity (for me) is eclipsed by Betelgeuse which has a slighly sweeter and stronger flavor profile. BOTH are delicious and DESERVING of their top-rankings in the ECF Best Of polls....but I think Betelgeuse will reign supreme. Get them both....enjoy them both. BOTH ARE AWESOME examples of perfectly blended flavor profiles in which nothing dominates. Move the tip around in your mouth as you draw and "aim" the incoming stream of deliciousness at different regions of your tongue for a different experience with each vape!!! :)
Posted by spyke180 on 19th Oct 2014
Nice and smooth,
like I read somewhere,
it tastes like Mountain Dew Baja Blast from Taco Bell.
Super smooth, enjoyable vape.
Posted by Sketchness on 17th Oct 2014
Really complex flavors that are just plain...well... FRUITY. And not in that gross they added 160 drops of sweetener way. I like fruit flavors mixed with tobacco and this one was really good with a tobacco I have. Only 4 stars because I don't really like fruit flavors. So that is a major nod to this juice. Most fruit flavors get a zero from me because they taste fake or artificial. The lone drawback is you have to rewick after this one to change flavors. Or you can have a fruity custard!
Posted by Dave C on 28th Sep 2014
This is a really great vape. You can taste all the flavors and it's diffidently not too sweet. Does not gunk up your coils. I've been switching between Gravity and Wakonda since Friday and it was a great weekend vaping. I'll be placing another order in the morning. Nicoticket continues to mix up the magic...
Posted by Jay on 21st Sep 2014
I get a lot of it! Crazy how natural it tastes though. I have no idea what a pahang pomegranate tastes like. Get some of the cranberry. Not sure of the peach. The Tangerine is the prominent note in this one though. Not bad, overall, but I like the flavor profile in betelgeuse better.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 110 | Next